Experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Porters Required for ongoing work in Dublin. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated kitchen team.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visa’s are not eligible for this role as its working hours are without Restrictions
- Must have at least two years experience working as a catering assistant / kitchen porter.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in heavy duty pot wash.
- Experience in deep clean systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Setting up the salad bar.
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Goods in and goods out.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering units.
- Day time hours.