We at Broadline Recruiters require experienced casual Food and Beverage Attendants to work in our 4 and 5 star locations around the Dublin and surrounding areas, and for upcoming events from March onwards. Suitable candidates should have previous experience in providing a consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage service. Candidate’s should have an outstanding work ethic and a can do attitude and are extremely customer focused. Our aim is to ensure the smooth delivery of services and events for our clients.
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working in Four/five star properties.
- Must have Previous work history of 1-2 years in similar areas
- Previous banqueting and or restaurant experience
- Knowledge of current Food and Beverage regulations and industry standards
- Must have two working references
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player
- Ability to work a varied casual “Call In” roster including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Customer focused.
- To deliver excellent customer service and exceed our clients expectations
- Flexible Hours.
- Uniform provided
- Competitive rates of pay
- Manual Handling and H.A.C.C.P certified training available
If you feel that you have the experience and skills required please send your CV to
Looking forward to Hearing from you.