experienced Hospital Catering Assistants / Kitchen Porters Required for ongoing fulltime work in hospitals and nursing homes throughout Dublin. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated team.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visa’s are not eligible for this role as it is full time hours without restrictions.
- Must have at least three years experience working as a catering assistant / kitchen porter in a hospital or nursing home environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Must have experience in food prep and have a real passion for food.
- Experience in heavy duty pot wash.
- Experience in deep clean systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adapt to working in new healthcare catering environments.
- Must have three working reference (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Dealing with customers
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Full uniform provided.
- HACCP & Manual handling training
- Day time hours.
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement.
- Garda Vetting
- 5/7 days with premium pay at weekend.