We have ongoing work in hospitals and nursing homes throughout Dublin & Co Wicklow. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering team.
- Must have at least three years experience working in a hospital or nursing home catering environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Catering Environment
- Must have two working reference (no mobile numbers)
- Excellent patient care approach.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Setting up the catering unit / wards for service.
- Working from the pantry serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and teas.
- Day to day cleaning of the catering unit
- Taking patients orders
- Cleaning the pantry and setting up for the next day.
- Following all dietary requirements.
- Serving food at ward level.
- Probing food and recording temperatures.
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Full uniform and id badge provided.
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- Day time hours.
- Experience in working in different healthcare units.
- Garda Vetting valid for three years.
- 5/7 days with premium pay at weekend.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visa’s are not eligible for this role as the working hours are without restrictions.