We have temporary ongoing work in hospitals and nursing homes throughout Dublin & Co Wicklow. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated team.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visas are not eligible for this role as the working hours are without restrictions.
- Must have at least three years’ experience working in a hospital or nursing home environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Due to the fact the shifts are outside public transport hours Candidates must have their own transport.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in deep clean systems.
- Ability to adapt to working in new healthcare catering and Domestic environments.
- Must have two working reference (no mobile numbers)
- Excellent patient care approach.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Day to day cleaning of hospitals wards, bathrooms, corridors and all public areas.
- Will be required to do deep cleaning at ward level.
- Hoovering, Mopping and using the Buffer on a daily basis.
- Serving food at ward level.
- Probing food and recording temperatures.
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Full uniform provided.
- HACCP & Manual handling training
- Day time hours.
- Garda Vetting
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Experience in working in some of the largest HSE hospitals.
- 5/7 days with premium pay at weekend.