Experienced Stores Person with their own transport required for ongoing work in City Centre. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated team.
The duties of the store person are the general day to day running of the stores. The store person will liaise with the store manager on a daily basis to ensure the efficient operation of the stores department.
- Must have at least two years experience working in stores.
- Must have their own transport due to 5am start.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must have knowledge of the food industry.
- High level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations
- Day to day running of the stores.
- Goods in, checking delivery dockets to ensure they are correct.
- Check condition, count qualities, and when satisfied sign the delivery note for goods received.
- Be responsible for the physical storage of goods to the properly allocated area in the stores.
- Ensure the proper rotation of stock , (i.e. First in – First out)
- Be responsible for the general up keep and cleanliness of the store room.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Be aware of expiry date of goods in stock and advise the store manager of it.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training
- Full uniform provided.
- Salary €9.50 per hour.
- Full time work.