Our client, a well known international company specialising in transportation, logistics, capital and e-commerce services are looking for field sales representatives to join their Shannon team. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business and maintaining volume and revenue for services.
- Making sales visits to potential new clients and introducing the company and services and converting these visitis into new business.
- Ensure that customer volume and revenue is in line with original expectations ad identify and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently.
- Complete all necessary documentation to ensure that rates agreed with the customer are communicated internally.
- Ensure operational staff are fully aware of all requirements agreed with the customer and facilitate a handover to operational staff.
- Complete all reporting procedures as required by the Country Sales Manager.
- Achieve all targets as laid down by the Country Sales Manager Prepare and give presentations to major customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present projects at monthly sales meetings and other meetings as required.
- Minimum of 3 years field sales experience
- Sales experience in parcel delivery company is essential
- Sales experience in logistics / freight company would be an advantage
- Healthcare experience an advantage
- Proven track record
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Full clean driving licence held for at least 2 years
For more information on this role please contact Maria on sales @broadlinerecruiters.com or call 01 4047172.