Financial Accountant – Kildare
We are currently recruiting for a Financial accountant for a four star venue in Co. Kildare. The ideal candidate need to commercially astute and have a prior track record in working with management to ensure the business is profitable. This is a new position that will be assisting in the centralisation of the finance department. Experience in the hospitality would be an advantage. The ideal candidate would need to be able to drive and one day a week you are required to work in Dublin.
- The position is based four days a week in Kildare and one day a week in Dublin.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts along with variance analysis – reporting results to Financial Controller
- Various analytical reports as required by management
- Responsible for overseeing other members of the accounts function
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of revenue performance of each department
- Responsible for maintenance of all Balance sheet items – including monthly reconciliations
- Responsible for the preparation of year end audit file and presentation of same to external auditors
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of annual budgets & forecasting
- Play a key role in the centralisation of the accounts function for a number of members of the group
- An accountancy qualification is not necessary but experience in hospitality would be a big advantage.
- Proactive contribution is required to the overall maintenance of the control environment and management of costs
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious and hardworking.
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and able to manage a team, and also able to fit in with existing team in place.
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improve performance
- Experience with Sage an advantage
- Salary €40k depending on experience.
Please email CV in WORD FORMAT to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters