Financial Controller – Part time
Salary : Neg
Our client based in North Dublin are currently in a position to take on a part time Financial controller.
This position would start as 20hours per week with the option of more for the right candidate. Hours can be discussed as they can be flexible.
- SAGE experience
- Supporting the General Manager to driving growth of the business
- financial control, working capital management, budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly reporting pack
- Ad-hoc projects will be ongoing
- Management of the finance function a
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of the monthly management reporting pack, including analysis of and commentary on performance
- Annual Budgeting & weekly forecasting, partnering with general manager/heads of department to deliver budgets and forecasts that are both accurate and timel
- Support to the finance team, encouraging professional development
- Successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with prior Finance Manager/ Financial Controller
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multi task, working to tight deadlines
- Committed to proactively improving the quality and standards of the areas under supervision
- Flexible attitude and approach to work
- Must be logical and very organised
- Role could suit an Assistant Financial Controller who is looking to step into their first Financial Controllers role