We at Broadline Recruiters require experienced Food and Beverage Attendants to work in our 4 and 5 star locations around the Dublin and Wicklow area. You should be able to provide a consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage set up/service to all clients, ensuring smooth delivery of function services.
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times.
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation.
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Ability t work in a team based environment.
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work where necessary.
- Relevant previous experience in waiting/bar service.
- Ability to work a varied casual “Call In” roster including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of current Food and Beverage regulations.
- Previous Tea Work experience.
If you feel that you have the experience to work with us in Broadline Recruiters, please do not hesitate to contact us asap.
Looking forward to working with you.