We at Broadline Recruiters require experienced Food and Beverage Attendants to work in our 4 and 5 star locations, around the Dublin and Wicklow area. A suitable candidate should have experience in providing a consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage set up/service to all clients, ensuring smooth delivery of function services and events, have an outstanding work ethic and are extremely customer orientated.
- Customer service experience.
- Previous work history of 1-2 years in similar areas
- Professional serving course qualifications a bonus.
- Knowledge of current Food and Beverage regulations and industry.
- Must have two working references.
- Ability to work a varied casual “Call In” roster including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Previous Team Work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Customer focused.
- Previous experience in fast paced environment.
- Flexible contract to suit your needs.
- Full uniform provided.
- Attractive salary.
- Full training in Manual Handling, H.A.C.C.P and silver service waiting training.
If you feel that you have the experience to work with us in Broadline Recruiters, please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.
Looking forward to working with you.