Food and Beverage Manager – Wexford
An exciting new role for a Food and Beverage Manager has opened up in a four star hotel based in Wexford. The candidate must have previous experience in high volume be enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused with the ability to work well under pressure and to fit in with the existing team.
- To lead a large team with enthusiasm, eagerness and with a genuine care for guests, thus ensuring their needs are at the forefront of the business.
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of seven food and beverage outlets ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised.
- High level of customer interaction.
- To develop and maintain standards in the hotel.
- To ensure inventory stock takes are carried out and all stock including wines, beverages and equipment are controlled.
- Work closely with the chef on creating new ideas and promotions to generate new revenue streams.
- Plan, organise, control and review all service and systems to provide the best possible service to guests
- To be confident to plan staffing according to business levels.
- To ensure all departmental costs are in line with budget.
- Report directly into the General Manager.
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious and hardworking.
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and able to manage a team, and also able to fit in with existing team in place.
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improve performance.
- Minimum of two to three years experience in high volume food and beverage department is essential.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible and energetic.
- Ability to multi- task and multi-skill.
- Salary €30k – €35 depending on experience.
Please email CV in WORD FORMAT to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters