Food and Beverage Managers – Various Locations
We are currently recruiting for Food and Beverage Managers in both four and five star hotels based in North County Dublin and the Midlands. The candidates will be responsible for overseeing the whole operation of the Food and Beverage Department in the Hotel. The candidates should be enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused with the ability to work well under pressure. Previous experience in similar role is essential.
- To maximise the profitability of the Food and Beverage operations through the planning of strong sales tactics, clear team communication and the implementation of effective cost controls and supplier negotiations.
- To lead the team with enthusiasm, eagerness and with a genuine care for guests, thus ensuring their needs are at the forefront of the business and delivered beyond their expectations.
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of Food & Beverage outlets ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised and a high standard of service is delivered.
- High level of guest interaction.
- To develop and maintain standards in the hotel.
- To ensure inventory stock takes are carried out and all stock including wines, beverages and equipment are controlled.
- Work closely with the chef on creating new ideas and promotions to generate new revenue streams.
- To oversee the smooth running of all events in association with department managers.
- Plan, organise, control and review all service and systems to provide the best possible service to guests.
- Recruitment of team and ensure all employees receive adequate training
- To work closely with Senior Management in achieving required targets in relation to payroll and gross profit percentages.
- To be confident to plan staffing according to business levels.
- To ensure all departmental costs are in line with budget.
- Managing budgets, forecasts and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure and labour costs.
- Report directly into the General Manager.
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious and hardworking.
- Exceptional team leader and communications skills and able to manage a team.
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improve performance.
- Minimum of two to three years experience food and beverage department in four star hotels is essential.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience working successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and energetic.
- Ability to multi- task and multi-skill and manage relationships with all departments HOD’s.
- Experienced background in the Irish Market for three to five years an advantage.
- Must have permission to work in Ireland and a strong command of the English language.
- Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate.
Please email CV in WORD FORMAT to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters