Food and Beverage Operation Manager – Kilkenny
We are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Operations Manager for a four star hotel in Kilkenny. The candidate will be responsible for the day to day management and development of the hotel operations including conference and banqueting centre. The candidate must have a minimum of four years senior management/operation experience with a strong focus on Food and Beverage.
The Role involves:
- Increasing food and beverage sales throughout the hotel while ensuring a high standard of quality and service are achieved.
- Control and manage weekly payroll for the Food and beverage department.
- Dealing with guest complaints and resolve in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Manage and organise all training activities for the food and beverage department.
- Strong People management.
- Supervisor development, performance reviews, progression planning.
- Responsible for al recruitment selection and retention of all food and beverage staff.
- Carry out any reasonable requests as required by the General Manager.
- Ensure all relevant Fire, Health & Safety & HACCP training is carried out along with any other statutory requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the department are always met.
- Follow best practice in managing costs within the hotel while always being conscious of our corporate and social responsibility.
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
The Candidates Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 4+ year’s Senior Management / Operations experience with a strong focus on Food and Beverage, Revenue and Financials.
- Smart professional outlook with an innovative management style.
- Proficient computer skills.
- A proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with clients from Corporate, Tour and Leisure markets.
- Ability to take and act on constructive feedback.
- 3rd level management qualification
- Attention to detail and capable of driving standards.
- Ability to multi skill with all departments HOD’s throughout the Hotel.
- Motivating, influencing and leading staff in a professional manner so that they fully understand expectations.
- Salary €42-€45k depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne on 01 4047172