Our client based in the Dublin South area is looking for food operatives to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in a similar role and will work well in a fast paced environment.
Applicants must be available to start work immediately.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Packing goods on a fast paced production line
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
- Work well in a fast pace environment
- To be able to work within a team and your own initiative
- 2 working references
- Available for immediate start
This is a full time temporary position Monday – Thursday. Flexible start times are provided and each shift is 10 hours long.
Salary is 9.15 per hour.