Broadline Recruiters are delighted to offer a new exiting position as a food production operative in North County Dublin. Our client is a thriving international company with over 500 staff, all driven to provide the best service imaginable for customers. We are currently looking for 30 new candidates with at least 6 months experience in similar role.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Flexibility on start/ finish times
- Work closely with other departments to ensure overall smooth-running operation
- Demonstrate lead by example behaviours and adopt a “can do” approach
- Coach to others to assist the team in achieving daily objectives
- Knowledge of the Health & Safety procedures
- Ensuring product meets customer specifications
- Weighing and labelling product
- Meeting production targets on an hourly basis
Working hours Monday to Sunday, morning, afternoon and night shifts.
These roles are fully rostered on a weekly basis.
Location: North County Dublin
Salary: €9.50 p/h
These positions are available immediately