We are currently recruiting for an experienced Front Office Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a Front Office. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused, friendly with the ability to work under pressure.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Front Office department
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner
- To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within the department
- To create an environment where the team are up-selling and cross-selling
- Communicate efficiently with both Reservations and Accommodation departments concerning special requirements, daily arrivals and VIPs
- Rostering of department in line with forecasts and budgets
- Provide training, encourage development and motivate your department
- Participate in management meetings & conduct department meetings to ensure smooth communication throughout
- To have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and capabilities
- To deal with and follow up on complaints and ensure complaints are communicated to the relevant Heads of Department
- To ensure floats and foreign exchange are managed on a daily basis
- To manage guest bills, paymaster accounts, deposits and lodgements and to liaise closely with the Accounts department regarding the same
- To ensure company policy and procedures are strictly adhered to
Qualifications / Experience required to do the job:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a busy Front Office within the luxury hotel market
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to manage other Managers & Staff
- Working knowledge of Front Office Systems, preferably Fidelio / Hotsoft.
- Must have previously demonstrated leadership ability
- Must be flexible, enjoy a challenge, and is able to work outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be objective and positive
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
Please email CV in WORD FORMAT to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters