Front Office Manager – Dublin South
We currently recruiting for the role of Front Office Manager in a four star hotel in South Dublin. We are looking for a very strong customer orientated manager who has excellent attention to detail along with exceptional customer service skills.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the Front Office.
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- To maintain a strong visible presence in the lobby at all times.
- To ensure appropriate levels of service & customer care all times in line with our Standard Operating Procedures
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures.
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a professional and efficient manner & all complaints are followed up and resolved.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand polices and practices.
- To ensure that all areas of the main entrance & lobby are presented at a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- To ensure compliance in relation to Health & Safety.
- Management, training and development of our Front Office Team.
- They must have a working knowledge of Infor Starlight
- Must have minimum 1 year experience as a Front Office Manager in a four to five star hotel, excellent PC skills.
- Hands on role and shifts on the desk will be expected as part of the working week.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to work under pressure, on their own initiative and have a passion for the hospitality business.
- Ability to prioritise in a busy environment.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- A qualification in hospitality management is preferred but not essential.
- A Positive attitude, in particular when dealing with Guest challenges.
- Salary of €25 -€26k
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Patrick.