Gastro Pub Manager – Munster
We are currently recruiting for a Gastro Pub Manager for a very busy, high volume operation in an exclusive property in Munster. The role involves overseeing all aspects of the food and beverage operation. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a busy, high volume restaurant or gastro pub and have a great interest and knowledge of current food and beverage trends.
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ensure that all new initiatives, procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To ensure guest feedback is acted upon in a timely manner ensuring the highest levels of service in all areas at all times.
- To ensure correct procedures are adhered to regarding stock management and control.
- To comply with cash handling procedures and ensure that all team members are trained accordingly.
- Drives business and be financially astute.
- Responsible for the training and development of the entire team.
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and monitor delivery within the operation.
- Trustworthy, energetic, ambitious and hardworking.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate the entire team.
- Identifies potential and empowers others to improve performance through coaching and development strategies.
- Minimum of three to five years experience in a similar role in a high volume operation with a proven track record.
- Highly motivated, flexible and passionate about the industry.
- Ability to multi- task and manage relationships with all departments.
- Exceptional customer focus and customer service skills.
- Working five over seven days.
Please submit CV in Word in strict confidence to Yvonne