General Manager required for a large four star operation in North Dublin. The successful candidate must have an accomplished background in the four or five star hotel sector with the extensive background in conference and banqueting facilities and all food & beverage outlets.
- Managing a large bedroom Hotel with extensive conference and banqueting facilities and all food & beverage outlets.
- Implementing for strategic planning, financial planning, budgeting & revenue forecasting, & Cash flow management.
- Cost Management through analysis and purchasing control.
- Managing a large team of managers.
- Strong attention to detail required in this beautiful property.
- Excellent financial management required for all departments.
- Payroll Management.
- Strong revenue and yield management.
- Over see the day to day operation of the busy, successful hotel.
- Implement the Sales & Marketing function.
- Excellent leadership skills required as a lot of exciting changes happening.
- €70k plus
- Must have a proven track record managing a successful Hotel in the four or five star market.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Be able to work with existing team and move the team forward.
- Proven track record in strategic & financial management.
- Operational experience looking after a multi site diverse property.
- Able to bring the property forward with strong focus.
- Must have a management style with is well organised, highly committed, team leader with keen business sense.
- Very focused General Manager who encourages clear communication throughout all departments.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Suzanne in confidence.