A boutique style four star property in Dublin South is looking for a General Manager to join a successful property. This is a role for an experience General Manager.
The Job Requirements:
- In charge of the smooth running of the hotel department each day.
- Lead, develop and direct the management team.
- Strong strategic planning required.
- Very hands on role.
- Very focused candidate.
- Very pro – active in the business development of this four star operation.
- Involved working closely with the client to ensure all the catering clients at met, building local and corporate business.
- Very financially focused Manager.
- Working closely with a very senior management structure.
- Strong emphasis on standard operating procedures throughout this Hotel.
- Organise the property and secure all maintenance is carried out throughout the venue
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record in a similar role in a successful property.
- Excellent work history in the hotel sector.
- Strong attention to detail required as this is a four star operation.
- Looking for a Manager who strives for best practice and compliance in all area’s of the service sector.
- Very focused candidate who excels with managing people.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ambitious manager who is looking to progress there career.
Salary €50k depending on experience
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Suzanne in Broadline Recruiters.