Group Director of Sales and Marketing – Four star hotel in Leinster.
An exciting new role for a Group Director of Sales and Marketing Manager has arisen for a group of hotels in Leinster. The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified in Sales & Marketing. The candidate must have previous hotel Sales experience in a similar position, with preferably four or five star hotel background and will be able to demonstrate success and experience in dealing and interfacing with major account customers and growing new business.
- The director of Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets of the hotel from the Leisure, Corporate, and Incentive and Events markets.
- Ability to identify and execute sales opportunities and hence grow the revenue and client base.
- Generation of leads through off site promotions, referrals, sales calls, show-arounds, phone solicitation.
- Developing and maintaining existing customer accounts.
- Sourcing prospective customers and developing long-term relationships.
- To ensure the accurate processing, distribution, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations, cancellations etc.
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis, monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
- Input to hotel pricing strategy and forecasting with General Manager and Revenue Manager.
- Management of annual marketing budget.
- To protect and promote the image of hotel at all times, both in print and verbally.
- To be fully aware of the main market developments and other factors that would influence business or create favourable market conditions.
- Responsible for the on going management of digital marketing and social media presence and continual development of company website.
- Advise and develop strategies on media and public relations, advertising, external communications as well as market and guest research.
- Minimum of three years experience at Senior Sales and Marketing Management level.
- Must have a proven track record in the ability to manage and lead high performance sales and marketing team.
- Candidate must have a strong sales background.
- Candidates must be active, proactive, analysing and have a consistent history of achieving results.
- This is a combined office and field based role and will cover the national and international market.
- Must have a knowledge of digital marketing and social media with experience in strategic management, managing budgets effectively and financial reporting
- Candidate must be flexible to work outside normal office hours and weekends.
- Candidates must come from a hospitality background and/or have a third level marketing qualifications.
- Excellent Salary on offer
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence