An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Relations Executive to join a five star property in the South East. This is a fantastic role for a hardworking ambitious individual who is looking to start a career in hospitality.
- Ensure all departments are aware of all guests’ needs prior to arrival that will lead to a unique, memorable and personal stay. This includes communicating guest’s: preferences, service and amenities, membership affiliation, events, interests, VIP status, relationships, pet information, previous stay information, attachment information and previous guest incidents.
- The guest relations executive is responsible that all information is reviewed and recorded, and services and amenities are assigned through the Opera system and Communiqués on a daily base, according to company standards and through structured checklists.
- Be able to handle multiply tasks at the same time
- Ability to understand and respond appropriately to guest inquiries and needs while remaining calm and courteous and provide accurate and correct responses
- Be able to interact and engage with all guests
- College education and or previous hospitality experience
- Fluent in a second language preferably Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish
- Previous experience in a rooms division or sales department
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests and co-workers both verbally and in writing, by telephone and in person
This is a lovely role with starting salary of €23K per annum
For more information please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters.