Head Chef –– Co. Kildare
An exciting new role has just become available in a well established wedding, corporate and events based venue in Kildare for a head chef. The candidate must be an excellent communicator, highly organised and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Looking for a head chef who is responsible for the management of the day to day of all food and beverage operations including café and cookery school.
- Responsibility for ensuring all menus are calculated correctly to ensure maximum gross profit, while also updating and paying special attention to seasonality and promoting local artisan food producers.
- Responsibility for ensuring all staff are trained, especially in portion control and in presentation of dishes.
- Will have to liaise daily with management in relation to vip’s, special requirements function and all restaurant business.
- Excellent team leader skills.
- Responsible for proper storing of all stock and materials.
- Ensure all HACCAP standards are implemented and maintained.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Ensure all staff are dressed correctly and are in keeping with and reflect the image of the hotel.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Report directly into the Operations Manager and the General Manager.
- Must have BSC in Culinary Arts
- Must have five years experience in a similar role in a four star or five star hotels.
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Strong people management skills required along with leadership and supervisory experience.
- Responsible in achieving Gp’s.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Be able to plan a menu including all costing’s.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary – €47 – €55k depending on experience
For more information on this role please send your details forward to yvonne