Head Chef – Co. Wexford
Head Chef is required for a busy high end Restaurant, Bistro and private function area in the Wexford area. This is a lovely role for an experienced, exceptionally organised and reliable Head Chef to work in an operation where attention to detail is paramount.
- Looking for a Head Chef to run a busy kitchen, to lead and direct six additional staff.
- Excellent team leader skills.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this beautiful operation.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Really talented foodie Chef.
- Excellent standard of food to be produced.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts.
- Reporting to General Manager.
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation.
- Managing a multi site busy food house.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Responsible in achieving Gp’s.
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary – €50 k
For more information on this role please send your details forward to yvonne.byrne @broadline.ie