Head Chef – Daytime Operation – Leinster
An experience Head Chef is required for a daytime operation in the Leinster area. This is a lovely role for an organised and reliable experience Head Chef to lead and grow an operation with fantastic flair for organic fresh food.
- Looking for a Head Chef who has an excellent background in cooking fresh organic homemade food.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this beautiful daytime operation.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Excellent standard of food to be produce.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a homemade food operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday, food from the farm & herb gardens.
- Foodies background a plus.
- Working five over seven days.
- Working during the hours of 7am to 5pm.
- Salary Neg – €55k To €60k.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to