Head Chef & Sous Chef
Head Chef required for a exciting new City Centre Operation. The Head Chef will take control of a very thriving operation. Therefore a highly motivated and experienced candidate is required to lead the Kitchen team to exceptional service. They must also possess good management ability, creativity and a flair for serving Asian and Scandinavian food of the highest caliber and quality.
The job of Head Chef will cover the following responsibilities:
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the Kitchen including all aspects of Food preparations, Storage.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP, and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum food waste while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the Kitchen are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Liaise with Clients from Corporates to leisure.
The candidate for the job of Head Chef should have a number of skills and qualities:
- Enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced environment with large volume.
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must enjoy Food Service and working with a great team.
- To ensure cleanliness of your area and surrounding areas.
- Salary €50-60k based on experience
Please submit CV to David in Broadline Recruiters