Head Chef –– South Dublin
An exciting new role has opened up for a head chef for a busy Gastro Pub in South Dublin. The candidate must be highly organised and have previous experience a very busy operation.
- Looking for a Head Chef to run a busy kitchen, to lead and direct a team in the kitchen.
- Excellent team leader skills.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent standard of food to be produced.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts.
- Reporting to General Manager
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Managing a multi site busy food house.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Responsible in achieving Gp’s.
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Working five over seven days.
- Excellent Salary depending on experience.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to yvonne