Head Chef –– West Cork
An exciting new role has opened up for a head chef for a hotel in West Cork. We are looking for a head chef that can lead and grow an operation with fantastic flair for really good food while also putting their own stamp on the operation. The candidate must be highly organised and have previous experience in a very busy operation, including banqueting and functions.
- Looking for a Head Chef to run a busy kitchen, to lead and direct a team in the kitchen.
- Excellent team leader skills.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent standard of food to be produced.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts, wages and achieving gp’s.
- Reporting to General Manager.
- Will have the scope to put own stamp on the menus and bring up the standard of the business.
- Will need to increase the bar, restaurant and wedding side of the business.
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Managing a multi site busy food house.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Responsible in achieving Gp’s.
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Working five over seven days.
- Excellent Salary €50-€80k depending on experience.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Yvonne