This is a very attractive role for a Head Chef to lead a successful team in a hotel in the West of Ireland.
The Role involves:
- Managing a large team.
- Strong culinary skills a must.
- Excellent financial management.
- Strong People management.
- Excellent standard of food produced throughout the operation.
- Dealing with suppliers to gain best pricing for the property.
- Implementation and design of menu’s.
- Ordering & stock take
- Efficient costing’s for each menu implemented.
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
The Candidates Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Hotel experience essential
- Be able to work in a busy production environment
- Lead a large culinary team
- Computer illiterate
- Financial awareness/Stock Control
- Writing schedule forecasts
- Menu creativeness
- To be able to work and adapt to a successful brand
- Social media awareness
- HACCIP awareness
The salary is 50K depending on experience. The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
For more information on this role, please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters.
For more great jobs like this one log onto www.broadlinerecruiters.com