Our client is looking for a professional who is interested in building this business in the Irish catering market. The person who takes on this role will be responsible for all aspects of the group’s catering performance, including the sales, profitability, experience, quality of produce and customer service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all sales in the catering business. In particular responsible for building relationships with current and future customers, and making formal business pitches and cold calls.
- Responsible for building and managing the customer database, and ensuring that we have maximum repeat business.
- Work with the marketing team to develop a marketing plan for the catering business, and ensure that all promotional material is in place in accordance with the marketing plan. Additionally, responsible for planning new promotions and initiatives and contributing to business development.
- Develop and implement an online strategy for the catering business in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Develop a twelve-month catering strategy for the group, the plan of activities, and the expected results, taking into account seasonality.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by developing working relationships.
- Ensure that each order adheres to the companies high standards in relation to the taste and presentation of the produce, the look, dress code and cleanliness of the vehicles and drivers.
- Responsible for auditing the quality of the food and service provided on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for reporting on delivery and standard of service, organising any third party support (e.g. hire of staff or equipment), sales, and dealing with complaints on a weekly basis.
– Knowledge of how the system works and ensuring that all sales and payments are traceable.
- Responsible for ensuring that all credit is collected in a timely manner, and that cash security is adhered to, and audited regularly.
- Responsible for dealing with staff and client issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for developing and training the catering team to meet the companies standards; by coaching, counselling, undertaking performance appraisals, and assessing training requirements for the team and ensure programs are in place in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Analyse competitors, and work with the production kitchen manger on creating menus and recommending the pricing mix of the products on sale.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role
- Be able to represent the company at all time.
- Flexible Strong personal impact
- Excellent Computer skills.
- A third level business degree is preferable
Please send through CV in WORD FORMAT in strictest confidence to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters