We have a great role on for a Healthcare Manager to join a successful team already in place. The Healthcare Manager will responsible for growing the sales of the team.
- Develop and implement a target sales plan.
- Meet weekly / monthly targets.
- Conduct on site meetings with new and existing clients to develop business.
- Create advertisements for temporary positions based on the client’s job specifications.
- Communicate with clients regarding specific job orders, candidate submittals and other candidate matters.
- Communicate with candidates regarding new contract / temporary positions available.
- Screen, interview, assesses & reference check potential candidates for temporary / contract assignments.
- Arrange contract / temporary positions for candidates with clients.
- Liaise with clients and candidates on feedback from contract / temporary assignments.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Continuously explore new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to grow and develop business.
- Continuously explore new prospects and business leads to grow and develop business.
- Adhere to and comply with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure all company documents are filled out thoroughly and all required screening protocols are completed.
- Consistently deliver outstanding service levels to clients & candidates
- Database management
- Filling contract / temporary vacancies
- Attend client meetings
- Min 3 in a similar role
- Experience working within the healthcare industry an advantage
- Sales driven
- Ability to develop and build relationships with all levels of the business
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to lead a successful team already in place.
For more information on this role, please send cvs in confidence to Suzanne through the link below.