Hotel Manager –– Kilkenny
We are currently recruiting for a hotel manager to run a small boutique hotel in Kilkenny city. The ideal candidate will be very hands on and can cover everything from front of house to rooms revenue, be able to manage a team and be responsible for all the financials. Previous experience in a four star background is required.
- Hotel manager for a small boutique hotel ,reporting to Key Account Manager and you be fully P &L responsible and manage the daily operations of this location.
- You will need 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with restaurant, retail, hospitality or catering experience
- Attention to detail, high level presentation standards, excellent customer-client relationship management skills and excellent industry experience and Leadership are required in this role.
- Be able to take ownership and develop the business.
- Strong knowledge of food safety regulations and HACCP standards are essential.
- Ensure all staff receives company induction, manual handling training, workstation training and H&S and Food Safety training in line with their responsibilities.
- Always be available to deal with any customer concerns while displaying a positive and committed attitude to customer.
- Manage the Health & Safety systems in the Unit including the kitchen in line with company standards ensuring that all staff are aware of their responsibilities Customer Service.
- Manage the team in line with Company HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure all staff are aware of customer service policy and demonstrate their understanding in their interaction with. Customers on a day to day basis.
- Be aware of budgeted GP and identify ways of achieving and improving the unit’s GP performance.
- Ensure that all company procedures relating to cash handling are being carried out in all units on a consistent basis.
- Ensure that all communication with the client, customers, colleagues and staff is conducted in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure that all incidents, accidents relating to H&S, Hygiene, are accurately recorded and reported to appropriate company personnel in line with company policy.
- A Positive, passionate, can do work ethic with a strong business and financial acumen.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in a managerial role in a similar environment.
- Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
- First class communicator with hands on approach for this busy role.
- Must have high volume experience in previous role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good financial acumen, been able to meet budgets and targets
- Salary depending on experience.
Please submit your CV in word format in strict confidence to Yvonne.