Hotel Receptionists –– Kildare and Dublin
We are currently recruiting for hotel receptionists for two separate high volume hotels in the Kildare and Dublin area. The candidates must have excellent people skills, good personality and be able to work within a team environment.
- Oversee the smooth running of the reception in a high volume four star property.
- Answer calls and direct to the appropriate departments.
- Take full responsibility for the general appearance of the reception to include cleanliness, layout, lighting, music, heating and ventilation.
- Meet and greet guests on check in and check out, give directions to facilities within the hotel and the City Centre.
- Input reservations and report directly to Senior Reservations team.
- Liaising with Head of Housekeeping on any room requirements, printing off arrivals and departures lists.
- Deal with any complaints from front desk, and ensure are followed up with relevant departments.
- Liaising with all other departments within the hotel on guest’s requirements.
- Good personality and excellent communication skills and well presented.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Handle customer queries, requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the highest standard of customer care is given to all our customers.
- Minimum two years experience in similar role.
- Immediate start.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary depending on experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne