Hotel Receptionists –– Various locations in Leinster.
We are currently recruiting for hotel receptionists in various locations in the Leinster area for three and four star hotels. The candidates must have excellent people skills, good personality and be able to work within a team environment. The candidate must have previous experience of working in a hotel reception.
- Oversee the smooth running of the reception area.
- Answer calls and direct to the appropriate departments.
- Take full responsibility for the general appearance of the reception to include cleanliness, layout, lighting, music, heating and ventilation.
- Meet and greet guests on check in and check out, give directions to facilities within the hotel and the City Centre.
- Input reservations and report directly to Senior Reservations team.
- Liaising with Head of Housekeeping on any room requirements, printing off arrivals and departures lists.
- Deal with any complaints from front desk, and ensure are followed up with relevant departments.
- Liaising with all other departments within the hotel on guest’s requirements.
- Good personality and excellent communication skills and well presented.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- Must have two to three years previous experience in three or four star hotel reception.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Handle customer queries, requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the highest standard of customer care is given to all our customers.
- Minimum two years experience in similar role.
- Immediate start.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary depending on experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne at