House Keeping Staff
House keeping staff required for ongoing full time work in 4/5* Hotels throughout Dublin.
- Must have at least one year experience working in house keeping in a 4/5* Hotel.
- Excellent English both Written and writing.
- Must be available to work full time and available to work 8 hours a day starting from morning .
- Ability to adapt working in different hotel environments.
- Must have two working references (no mobile numbers).
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- You will be responsible for cleaning the corridor that you work on and restocking your trolley on a daily basis.
- You will work in the public areas of the hotel, cleaning all areas to a high standard.
- To maximise customer satisfaction by cleaning guest bedrooms in accordance with the standards of 4/ 5* Hotel.
- Previous experience working in a house keeping department.
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent attention to detail.
- Must be capable of working as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Manual Handling and Food Safety Training.
- Opportunity to work in numerous high end Dublin Hotels.
- Flexible hours.
If you or any of you friends are interested in this opportunity please contact Anca on 014047172 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org