Our client based in the Dublin south area is looking to recruit a HR Generalist with an immediate start. As a HR Generalist you will have overall responsibility for the planning, organising and implementation of all activities relating to Human Resources. This is a stand-alone role and you will be responsible for all administrative tasks and duties associated with the role.
This is a full time permanent role with an immediate start
- HR Generalist with 3 years management experience ideally from within the Manufacturing, Retail or production based role.
- CIPD accredited and a Third Level Human Resource Management qualification.
- Experience and/or qualifications in Health and Safety would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly professional and excellent communicator with a proven track record working in a challenging HR role.
- Recruitment of staff at all level
- Training (Induction Training and Manual Handling Training)
- Employee relations
- Performance management
- Weekly rosters in consultation with the Production Management Team
- Employee engagement
- Implementing various HR projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company is compliant with all Employment Legislation and ensure that they are fully versed on all aspects of employment regulations.
- Record keeping including Time Keeping and Attendance and updating the HR Management System.
- In addition to the role of HR there will be a very strong emphasis on Health and Safety.
- Accident investigations and reporting
- Co-ordinating Health and Safety Meetings
- Ensuring that Health and Safety Training and record keeping is being completed in line with company policy (which is integrated with the HR Management system).
- Adhoc duties when required
Location: Dublin South
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Contract: Full time permanent role
Salary: Excellent Package on offer