HR Manager – Dublin
Human Resource Manager required for Hotel in Dublin.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment & Selection – full responsibility for managing the recruitment life cycle
- Payroll – Monitor all personnel wages & ensure wage and HR budgets are in line with company targets. Monitor and control hours used and cost per person.
- Training & Development – Implementing & monitoring of personnel training plans and records to ensure they reflect business needs and are in line with Best Practice. Conducting ongoing training needs analysis. Design and delivery of site specific management training. Ongoing management coaching and mentoring.
- Employee Relations – Serve as the sole contact for managers for consultative HR support, including effectively managing individuals and teams/functions. Ensuring continuity with internal performance management systems, ensuring Company policies and procedures are adhered to and in the event of non compliance advising on the best and fairest manner to deal with each situation.
- Industrial Relations – Ensure legal compliance across the company, providing advice to managers and staff on the interpretation of HR practices and employment law issues. Mediation, facilitation to include preparation of all 3rd party case management in conjunction with external consultants.
- Performance Management – ensure probationary and yearly reviews are conducted and feedback and actions plans are followed through.
- Communications – Ensure the consistent flow of effective communications throughout the business, with specific emphasis on maintaining alignment of HR related programmes. Attend management meetings to ensure effective communication is fostered throughout the business.
- Employee engagement – Employee surveys and suggestion scheme’s, Staff Initiative and Customer Service Reward Scheme and Employee of the Months awards
- Health & Safety – management of the H&S function and communications, management of accident reporting & investigation and liaising with hotel insurers and loss adjusters to ensure risk prevention.
- Management, training and development of HR Officer
- 3 to 5 years in a senior HR role, ideally in a Hotel or customer focused environment
- Ability to develop and build relationships with all levels of the business
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organisational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven track record working as a senior HR professional with the ability to make decisions, work on your own initiative
- Experience with Change Management would be a distinct advantage
- Experience managing and developing culture change through effective coaching and mentoring
Please submit CV to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters at