CO. CARLOW, Full Time
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all bedrooms and all public areas.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest standards of guest satisfaction.
- Conduct daily walk arounds to include checking of all public areas and bedrooms to ensure we adhere to the level of cleanliness expected in a 4 Star Property.
- Ensure that cleanliness and condition of each area meets designated standards.
- Training of all new housekeeping staff members to the required standard.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, health & safety, and conduct.
- Communicate anticipated business demands daily with each employee.
- Monitor and ensure that the Housekeeping staff performs their duties to the hotel’s expected level of service.
- Accommodate all guest requests in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that all pertinent information is documented in the logbook daily.
- Report all maintenance issues promptly to the maintenance department and follow up to ensure they are rectified to the appropriate standard.
- Ensure payroll forecasts are accurately completed and submitted timely.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
- Liaise and develop excellent relationships with all relevant departments to ensure the efficient running of your department i.e. Duty Managers, Reception, Maintenance, Sales etc.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Excellent high standards of cleaning and shall be flexible with regards to working hours.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in relation to all aspects of business.
- Working knowledge of room management systems.
- Ability to go the extra mile, to provide the extra attention in order to satisfy guests’ individual needs and wants.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask.
- Ability to maintain a budget.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills and a passion for customer service.
- Must be well groomed and take pride in their appearance
- Experience in a similar role Required
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0867851520.
Join Broadline Recruiters