Dublin, Full Time
Fabulous role for an experienced Accommodation Manager in Dubline City Centre. Accommodation Manager will be responsible for the running of the department in line with company standards and procedures. The Accommodation Manager will take a hands-on approach, leading the team of accommodation assistants, supervisors, room checkers and house porters.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Accommodation Manager will ensure company standards of cleanliness and hygiene are adhered to in all guest rooms, corridors, and public areas.
- Accommodation Manager will supervise the daily cleaning and turnaround of assigned rooms, bathrooms, corridor areas and public areas
- Accommodation Manager devise and implement rigorous checking systems
- Liaise with reception services to coordinate the allocation of accommodation rooms
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organisation, e.g. Reservations, Food & Beverage or Conferencing
- Accommodation Manager will ensure all required checklists and records are in place
- Accommodation Manager will ensure all working materials/equipment/ signage are maintained in good condition in all rooms and public areas
- Accommodation Manager Report maintenance issues to our maintenance team in a timely manner
- Arrange repairs and maintenance of public areas·
- Previous experience of Accommodation manager /Assistant Accommodatation Manager essential (Minimum100 + bedrooms)