Kildare, Full Time
- Ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards;
- Manage the Accommodation team’s training and development
- Ensure Hr Policies are followed
- To maintain the highest standard of accommodation in the hotel.
- Manage a team of housekeepers, porters and supervisors in a professional Manner
- Assign the team daily with their duties, inspect work to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Work closely the front of house team, to make sure all.
- Uphold high standards of customer service and respond to guest requests accordingly.
- Develop your team and have responsibility for representing the department at senior management level.
- Check vacant rooms, verify status and update status of discrepant rooms throughout the shift.
- Observe & Implement rules and regulations in regard to policies and health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure regular training is carried out with the team adhering with standards
- Report all maintenance issues promptly to the maintenance department and follow up to ensure they are rectified to the appropriate standard.
- Ensure payroll is documented and submitted accurately and promptly.
- Ensure payroll forecasts are accurately completed and submitted timely.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
The candidate must have:
- Product knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, and a complete knowledge of the properties product offering as a whole
- Must be reliable, punctual and be flexible with shifts.
- Must have excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Must be able to take problem solve and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to achieve high standards required.
- High levels of attention to detail and possess high professional standards.
- Housekeeping Manager/Assistant Manager: 2 years
Join Broadline Recruiters