Wicklow, Full Time
A beautiful luxury property is searching for an experienced Accommodation Manager to join their fantastic team.
- Manage all functions of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all rooms and public areas. Ensure a 5* standard of cleanliness in all areas of the Resort.
- Conducts Audits on a regular basis to ensure that department meets Resort standards.
- Run the housekeeping operation efficiently with appropriate planning and strong organisational skills.
- Manages by walking around all housekeeping areas and guest floors and sees them through the guests’ eyes.
- Ensures that general cleaning plans are in place and functioning.
- Maintains care and control of equipment, supplies and guest inventory and replenishes them as necessary in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; make arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Ensure that staff uniform and grooming standards are always adhered to .
- Prepares rosters according to business demands to ensure an adequate team is on duty and ensure payroll budgets are being met.
- Prepares and authorises department payroll ensuring that it is accurate and appropriate to budgeted revenue on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To ensure the dry-cleaning facilities for guests/staff is appropriately functioning.
- Ensure that proper key controls are in effect.
- Is involved in the recruitment of housekeeping team members.
- To work closely with the front office department to ensure clear communication regarding the availability of rooms and guest requests.
- Is involved in the recruitment process.
- To liaise and control all outside contractors and services to ensure they are providing a high quality service.
- To be involved in relevant refurbishment activities in the Resort and to offer advice and support to the relevant managers during refurbishments.
- Establishes goals and objectives for the department that are in line with overall Resort goals.
- Ensures that all team members are trained in relevant health and safety processes. Risk Analysis is carried out for all jobs.
- Facilitates department-training modules with support from Human Resources as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Accommodation Manager experience in a similar 4-5* property managing a large team of housekeeping employees.
- High level of attention to detail and standards of cleanliness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with general office PC applications.
- Ability to delegate and multitask.
- Working knowledge of Hotsoft or similar rooms system.
If you would like to hear more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic opportunities we have available send your CV forward to Dylan at Broadline Recruiters at email@example.com