Administrator / Cataloguing Dublin 12
Administrator – Cataloguing Role Immediate Start
Our Client based in the Dublin 12 area is looking to recruit cataloguing staff to join their expanding team. This will be initially a 3 month contract with a view to extension. Candidates will be required to commence employment immediately. This position requires candidates to work day shifts.
The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Your position is as Archivist with responsibility for continuing the documents, appraisal and assessment of the current archive; completing current cataloguing and in establishing a programme of work.
Must have previous experience in cataloguing and archive
Role and Responsibilities:
- Appraise, arrange, describe, number, pack, box and shelve the collection.
- Identify conservation needs
- Maintain a catalogue of records
- Deal with queries from members of the Community and the public.
- Other related duties as needed.
- Writing a description for the records that you are transferring
PAY RATE – 12PH
LOCATION – PARKWEST