Assistant Accommodation Manager Hotel Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Assistant Accommodation Manager – 4* Hotel Dublin
My client is looking for an Assistant Accommodation Manager to join a successful management structure. This property is known for its efficient and friendly team of staff. This is a beautiful hotel looking to grow their team. The successful candidate will need the following requirements:
The Role Requirements:
- Ensure efficient running of the accommodation facilities.
- Develop and build positive relationships with residents and guests.
- Liaise with front office/Reception on reservations and allocation of rooms.
- Inspect the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and safety regulations are met.
- Supervise the work of the cleaning team.
- Report any defects or necessary repairs to the department manager.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Welcoming and warm at all times to all guests.
- Will anticipate the needs and services of guests.
- Speaks using clear and professional language for instruction the team.
- Maintains positive working relationships with others; supports the team to reach common goals.
- Displays a flexible attitude towards tasks given and looks to help the team in any way they can.
Salary Guide: €35-40k
For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to Pat at Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org