Assistant Accommodation Manager
Kildare, Full Time
My Client is looking for An Assistant Accommodation Manager who Reportsto the Accommodation Manager, the Assistant Accommodation Manager will support the housekeeping function of the hotel, and ensure that our guests experience the highest quality of rooms standard.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for Accommodation Department in the when Accommodation manager is not on Duty & Monitor Standard of work, ensuring the highest quality.
- Lead and direct the team of Accommodation assistants / housekeeping staff.
- Ensure compliance with all H&S and HACCP regulations both internally and externally.
- Monitor the cleanliness of all public areas in the hotel
- You will also be required to liaise with the Maintenance department to ensure the hotel standards are consistently high.
- 1-2 years’ experience within an Accommodation Department at assistant management/supervisory level.
- You need to have Excellent organisational skills & Excellent communication skills.