Assistant Restaurant Manager-4* Star Hotel Wexford
Wexford, Full Time
Assistant Restaurant Manager – Hotel Wexford
My client is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager with a background in busy environments. This role is a fantastic position for an outstanding, standards driven, Restaurant Manager to lead an exciting new team in an ambitious property. The role is 5 shifts over 7 days.
- Ensure customer needs are anticipated and satisfied to the high standards
- Report Directly to Restaurant Manager.
- Have the ability to provide friendly and efficient customer service.
- Maximise sales and implement upselling procedures in the Restaurant.
- Implement and adhere to stock control procedures in your department.
- Carry out performance appraisals for your team in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure all customer accounts are settled in full in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop, update and adhere to the SOP for the Department.
- Have a proven track record in a high standard restaurant operation.
- Maintain keen attention to detail at all times
- Must be passionate about working on a restaurant floor and have a hands-on approach to service.
- Have a strong interest in food
- Must be a people person as this is a customer facing role.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Strong and proven record with attention to detail whilst carrying out their duties.
- Have experience in managing the recruitment and selection of a successful floor team.
Salary Guide €32-35k
For more information on this role, please send your details forward to Pat in Broadline Recruiters. Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org