Dublin, Full Time
Baker/Confectioner Dublin 12
Permanent Full Time Role
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, hardworking confectioners or bakers who have experience and have worked in a fast paced environment. If you don’t have experience we will support and train you.
This is a fantastic opportunity with the potential for exceptional growth and development within the organisation.
This role is permanent/full time role that offers 39 hours a week
We have two openings that we are looking to fill as soon as possible:
- Confectioner/Baker- night shift. Start time would be 6pm till 4am over four days a week
There will be a bonus for any Sunday or any hours worked after 12am
Full training will be provided and there is a free car parking available on site
- Organizing and weighing raw ingredients.
- Heating confections according to recipe specifications.
- Using molds to create confection shapes and textures.
- Upholding workplace to food safety standards.
- Working with a team to meet quantity expectations.
- Packaging confections.
- Makes cake decorations, spreads icing, fillings and toppings on products.
- mixes ingredients using hand or machine to obtain the required consistency
- fills and glazes pastry, mixes ingredients for cakes
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Bakery, supermarket bakery, decorating experience required
- HACCP trained.
- Can work as part of a team having excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- A positive attitude, dependable and good work ethic.
- Reliability is essential.
- Flexible with their working hours.
- Fluent English.
- Resident in Ireland
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €26k- €30k depending on experience