Dublin, Full Time
Baker Dublin 12 Permanent Full Time Role
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, hardworking bakers who have experience and have worked in a fast paced environment. If you don’t have experience we will support and train you.
This is a fantastic opportunity with the potential for exceptional growth and development within the organisation.
This role is permanent/full time role that offers 39 hours a week in a production facility based in Dublin South
We have two openings that we are looking to fill as soon as possible:
- Baker – afternoon shifts starting at 1pm
- Confectioner- night shift. Start time would be 6pm till 4am over four days a week or 6am till 2am over 5 days a week.
There will be a bonus for any Sunday or any hours worked after 12am
Full training will be provided and there is a free car parking available on site
- Check the quality of baking ingredients
- Knead, roll, cut, and shape dough
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets
- Set oven temperatures
- Place and bake items in hot ovens or on grills
- Prepare equipment for baking
- Measure and weigh flour and other ingredients
- Combine measured ingredients in mixers or blenders
- Observe color and state of products being baked
- Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Bakery, supermarket bakery, decorating experience required
- HACCP trained.
- Can work as part of a team having excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- A positive attitude, dependable and good work ethic.
- Reliability is essential.
- Flexible with their working hours.
- Fluent English.
- Resident in Ireland
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €26k- €30k depending on experience