Bakery Production Operator – North Dublin
Dublin 11, Temporary
Broadline Recruiters are currently recruiting a team of packing operatives with experience to come and join our very well established client based in Dublin 11.
Candidates will need to have at least 6months experience in a production and food environment, all tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
We have different shifts available. Training can be provided as candidate’s progress within their role and advance. There are no limits to how far candidates can go in this role.
Please note this is a very fast paced environment so candidates will need to be confident working under pressure to meet deadlines, also happy to work off their own initiative as well as in teams. Rosters will be available immediately for suitable candidates that would like to move forward.
Rate of pay will start at €11.20per hour, and Sunday Preimum applies, typically the shifts can offer 20hours + per week
The ideal candidate
- Must be flexible throughout the week for all shifts,
- Will have experience in a production environment,
- Must be physically fit
- Communicative level of English
- Will have experience working in a team environment
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow within the role
- Excellent time keeper
- proven record of hitting target / pick rates
- must be reliable, professional, well presented
- Permission to work 40hours
- Previous production and packaging experience
- 2 working references
- Ambition and drive to work with a team and on your own
- Flexibility for start and finish times.
- Valid Manual Handling certificate
- Valid HACCP Food Safety certificate