Kilkenny, Full Time
Title: Bar Manager
- Ensure that there is sufficient staffing levels in line with budgetary levels, complete weekly wages upload and manage bars time point.
- Ensure that the Department operates in a guest focused manner; always striving to exceed guest expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
- Ensure the effective yield management of the Bar Departments to achieve the highest possible department revenue by instilling an ethos of guest sales focus within the members of your team.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, developments and changes in legislation which may impact on the Bars.
- Manage team to a high standard in line with hotels H.R policies ensure the bar staff have correct uniform and grooming standards when on duty.
- Take a pro-active part in the overall operation of the hotel by contributing to management meetings.
- Effectively manage beverage cost lines with an active involvement in purchasing, sales revenue analysis, stock control and stock takes.
- Share in the Duty Management responsibility of the hotel operation.
- Report daily operating issues to the Food and Beverage manager, Operations Manager or General Manager depending on Departmental cover.
- Will work alongside senior management to ensure smooth running of day to day business.
- Ensure all standards are adhered to.
- Will be bubbly and enthusiastic.
- Previous experience desirable.
- Available to work weekday and the weekends.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a positive attitude with a great work ethic and a can do attitude.
Please submit your CV in confidence to email@example.com